We understand the importance of the school experience to every student and our role as educators in helping every child achieve. Therefore, we agree to carry out the following responsibilities to the best of our ability:
- Treat each child with dignity and respect.
- Deliver instruction that meets the individual needs of students.
- Create a safe, positive, and healthy learning environment for all students.
- Provide an equal opportunity for every student to a quality education.
- Engage students, make learning fun!
- Communicate clear expectations for class and homework to students and parents.
- Regularly communicate with parents on their child’s progress and use translators when necessary.
- Believe all children can learn and set high expectations for them.
I understand that my participation in my child’s education will help his/her achievement and attitude. Therefore, I will continue to carry out the following responsibilities to the best of my ability:
- Make sure my child has good nutrition, hygiene, and sleeping habits.
- Send my child to school regularly and on time.
- Support learning by encouraging daily reading and math activities.
- Check assignments and support homework with a quiet place to study.
- Review weekly school communications and respond promptly.
- Attend school functions and conferences. Communicate concerns with teachers.
- Volunteer when available.
- Participate in decisions relating to my child’s education.
- Supply school with current contact information.
I realize that my education is important. I know I am responsible for my own success. Therefore, I agree to carry out the following responsibilities to the best of my ability:
- Get to school on time and come prepared to learn.
- Respect myself, others, and my school.
- Be responsible for my best in reading, math, and the rest.
- Be safe by following all school rules and directions.
- Obey school and classroom rules. Cooperate with others.
- Listen to my teachers because they care about me.
- Do my best each day! Think, participate, and ask questions.
- Try each day to do better than the day before and help my classmates do the same.